Thursday, November 20, 2008

Small Things Do Matter

Its been a long time since I wrote a blog.So, here I am again writing something irrelevant as usual.I am just thinking what life really would be if we all start living life according to our plans.But obviously its not possible because our plans are made according to what we are supposed to do and that according to me is the worst driving factor one should have.Instead we should be doing what we love to do.It is always advised to do what one actually enjoy,but how many of us actually do so.
I for example always wanted to do something crazy,stupid,something which don't make sense at all like to whistle in the cinema hall(I can't because I am a girl blah blah blah.....),to sit in a middle of road at midnight and watch stars shining bright in d vast blue sky,or to get out of d hostel after closing hours and have fun with my friends and much more.
All these things seems little but the joy they can give no other thing can.The shivering which you feel while doing this is the best feeling in world.But, in spite of all those things we choose to follow the path of regrets,grievances,sufferings and sorrow which we bear for whole of our life and don't let anyone enter this firewall of our feelings to be breached by anyone other than ourselves(or sometimes not even ourselves).
What I wanted is someday on a beautiful sunny morning i wake up and will do everything I love to do, even if it is the most unimportant thing to do.I want to live everyday of my life as if I am in love with life with no regrets by my side to pain me.
And all this needed courage, to take risk of being different from others(not really),while I am still in search of it inside me.

No comments: