Tuesday, August 12, 2008

wanna scream

I don't know in what state of mind am I right now.....but whatever it is, it just consumed all of me.My power,my strength,my confidence.....everything and every bit of it.I don't have a single ray of hope left in my life.....just wanna scream, and scream,and scream..........and scream.Just want to get away from all of this happening to me.........why me only. I know there are lots of people out their who r suffering more than me...but why only me among all others I know actually deserve to be sad.I don't know why I am being so selfish,so mean....but that is what I am feeling right now.
Just want to go to my best friend and spill it all out.It is all piling up in my mind and I can't take it any more.I am going to burst with all this pain.Just want to see my parents happy.Don't they deserve to be happy.....and when there is chance that I may fulfill their dreams,I am not able to find the way out of the place I am stuck in.
Want to do everything for them.....for me.Everything possible in this world to see them smiling.I suppose not every dream is meant to be fulfilled....not every heart finds what it seeks.....not every eye sees the world the way they wanted it to be......not every moment needs to be your best......That's what I call Broken Dreams.

1 comment:

aprilrain said...

There is an Irish saying which goes something like this :
“It is easy to be pleasant when life flows by like a song, but the man worth while is the one who will smile when everything goes dead wrong. For the test of the heart is trouble, and it always comes with years, and the smile that is worth the praises of earth is the smile that shines through the tears.”
hey i knew that time was tough and you managed a smile throughout(mostly ;) ) abd that should prove to you your true worth.